BOO!beloobie Banner

BOO!beloobie Banner

Wednesday 20 May 2015

A Boov-a-licious Birthday!


 For my son's 6th Birthday party, we decided to do a "Home" movie party, he changed his mind right after we saw the movie, and I was in, as I loved it very much too!


I made the cutest Boov Aliens as party favours for all the kids!
 



I made all the party packs and the graphics on them, as well as all the party decorations on the table!  
The cute Sugar cookies and rock candy was made by Victoria Hall from Bake my Day.  


The gorgeous Boov cake was made by Nadene Olivier from Hearts Delight Designer Cakes.
 

The scrumptious cupcakes was made by Suyin Pretorius from Sunique Events and gifting.
 

I used recyclable pizza boxes for the take home sweeties.
 



And the end result was a very content and happy 6 year old!

xoxo
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the boov's you made could you tell me how you made them? My daughter has her 2nd bday coming up and these would be so cute to make she loves the home movie.. tytina6202009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Tina! Thanks so much for your kind words! I actually just worked out a pattern for the toy based upon a drawing I did, very easy! Unfortunately I'm so busy at the moment that I don't have time to do a tutorial. When is your little kiddo's birthday? If there is still a little bit of time left, I can try to squeeze a tutorial and pattern in for you?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maravilloso Boov. Podría por favor compartir como los hizo? O donde los compro. Mi hija quiere su próxima fiesta de este tema y yo sinceramente ame su muñeco! Mi correo: marietta_ulloa@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marissa! I actually worked the Boov out myself by a little design I did. I don't usually do tutorials, but I will try to get to one as soon as I can. When is your little one's birthday? I'm from South Africa, so I don't sell overseas unfortunately due to the postage being extremely expensive! Hope to hear back from you, have a wonderful day!

      Delete