BOO!beloobie Banner

BOO!beloobie Banner

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Green eggs and ham anyone?


Dr Seuss is an inspiration, a writer, poet, cartoonist, animator…..and one of the highest order.


I find inspiration in his words, I can relate to what he’s saying, and I live by one of his most famous sayings.



Just to brighten up everybody’s day, while I’m still ardently working on my main posting for the week, I thought, who better than Dr Seuss to steer us on the right path, open up the horison at the end of that path, and take us home!



You’re kind of a mentor to me, I would have loved to meet you!






Happy days to all, check out my blog posting later on this week, another local South African artist named Johan Alberts and his venture heART in the Garden will be featured!

Mietjie

No comments:

Post a Comment