BOO!beloobie Banner

BOO!beloobie Banner

Monday 4 April 2011

I'm stuck! .....or am I?

For some or other reason, I was soooo productive last week, having to prepare for the market.  But upon delivery of all my goodies I decided to take a couple of days of to rejuvenate and reassess.  Whoa, was that NOT the right thing to do!  I've relaxed so much, it seems like my inspiration button has fallen off, and I'm now completely stumped in what to tackle next!  Anybody have any suggestions?  Dids???  Aaaah well, I'll just have to get some new idea juices flowing, maybe I'll start painting again?  I'll keep you all posted!  Meanwhile, here's a pic added of my 2 octopus plushies hanging at this weekends market!  They are very high maintenance to make, but I love to do them all the same!  Good week to all, and I hope you have ideas coming out of the .........no no no, we won't go there!  Lielies!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mie. I have that same feeling. I am supposed to do some admin (the hated filing) and prepare a sample painting for my students today. Instead I am taking the kids to the movies and waiting for inspiration to strike :) Hope you had a lot of sales at Tierlantynkies. I will only know later in the week. Have a creative week. Diss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ag thanks Dids! Hope you have a fab day, and enjoy the movies! Still waiting to see how my sales was too, ag well, started getting some feeling back in the inspiration muscle! Pins and needles, but It'll come back, busy working on a new range of kids paintings in correspondence with my toys, that might help! XX

    ReplyDelete