BOO!beloobie Banner

BOO!beloobie Banner

Wednesday 16 May 2012

You're Invited!

My latest project was to make some Invitations for a Christening.  What to do was the question, as I'm a toy maker, not a graphic designer!



So I put my own brain power to the test and came up with the cute BOO!beloobie Orli the Owl Invites, with little plastic pockets on their tummies to hold a printed invite!



It's such a cute idea, I will be rolling them out later on in more types of animals.  They can also be used as a photo frame and plush toy in one, so your little one can have his favourite toy with him, with his favourite persons picture on the belly!




Another application for them can be as cute place card holders, and subsequent take home present at kids themed parties!  Now that's a cute idea isn't it?  Let me know what you think!

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you've used for your owls! They are simply precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nicole!

    ReplyDelete