BOO!beloobie Banner

BOO!beloobie Banner

Monday 15 October 2012

Blue and Beautiful!

My Giant Ribbon the Rabbit, and their smaller counterpart has been given a new lease on life with gorgeous shades of blue!



This order was commissioned out of Ermelo in South Africa, for one of my newest clients!



I loved making them.  The Giant Ribbon is usually a lot of work, and a bit awkward to work on, because of her size, and the smaller parts that have to be hand stitched on....but these ones was an absolute pleasure.

 

I used a very durable, but gorgeous canvas on the back, which give the Giants a lot of their stability.  The smaller ones was made from poly-cotton, in the most gorgeous muted blue tones!



Let me know what you think, I'll be making a couple of versions of my Giant Rabbit for the end of year exhibit at heART in the Garden!  It's the first time that she will be there in her Giant form, and I hope everyone will love her!

xoxo

1 comment: