BOO!beloobie Banner

BOO!beloobie Banner

Sunday 23 March 2014

How lucky can the BOO!beloobies be?

Being lucky is a wonderful thing, and I've been really lucky with the publishing of some of my toys.  Thanks to some lovely people at Baba en Kleuter Magazine, I was featured in 2 consecutive months, February and March 2014!
 
 
February 2014



My Aeroplane in the top left corner
 
March 2014
 
Omo the Octopus in the bottom left corner
Thank you to everyone at the Magazine and Publishing house that believes so vehemently in my creations, it's an affirmation that let's me know all my hard work is paying off!
 
Have a great week everyone!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. With spellcaster on game sims 4 cheats brings balance to the realm or get into some mischief.

    ReplyDelete