BOO!beloobie Banner

BOO!beloobie Banner

Friday 27 May 2011

Mama Afrika!

I've been buys preparing for another market!  It just keeps on rolling, and I'm anticipating this one to be a doozy!  It going to be on the 11th June at Bryanston Pre-Primary, their annual fund raiser and Mini Walk/Market.  Loads of parents and lots of eager little kiddies! 

I've also been inspired to start a range inspired by the African continent, the literal continent!  So here's my first attempt, and I quite like it!  I call the little beginning "Mama Afrika", and I'm loving it!

It's a little bit time consuming, but it's worth it in the end!  Well, I still have lots to do before then, and I have a painting on commission that needs to be done at the same time, so busy..........busy........busy!

What does Dorie in finding Nemo say?:"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming............swimming!".

My Etsy shop has opened as well, starting to get a little bit of feedback, but it needs some hard networking to get noticed, and yes, I can be a bit impatient to see results.  I'll just have to wait, and see, like all the initial etsians do when they start out!

Otherwise, I hope the cold in SA is treating you all well, it's really nippy here by us, and I'm constantly fighting off a cold............and THE COLD!  Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Light the fire places people, get cosy, hot chocolate and some nice decadent warm goodies to eat!  Winter is the time to indulge, we'll worry about the extra couple of kg's when spring starts!

Happy days to all!

Mietjie

1 comment:

  1. I found you through the Christian Moms team on Etsy. Welcome aboard! All the best with the new Etsy shop. Networking does take some time (of which there is never enough!!)There will definitely be buyers out there for your whimsical, fun products!

    ReplyDelete