BOO!beloobie Banner

BOO!beloobie Banner

Friday 22 July 2011

Should I or shouldn't I?


I've been busy with a new consignment of little things I'm taking to one of my suppliers, and she's been asking for this one item for a long time, so I'm obliging!



The only thing is, should I consider to list this item on Etsy?



She's gonna be expensive, and her postage will be tricky because she's big.



She a GIANT BOO!beloobie Ribbon the Rabbit, standing 29 " tall (75 cm), with her width being 32" (81 cm). 



She's made of the most beautiful pink and cream upholstery fabric, with a button detailed heart on her stomach, organza flower on her ear, and heart detail at the back. 



Her little tush features one of my first fabric buttons, and she has heart detail on the back of one of her ears. 



She gorgeous, even if I say so myself, but you have a look at the pics, and let me know what you think?

Thanks all, and happy days!

Mietjie

1 comment:

  1. Too cute not to list!! Even if it doesn't sell, it will draw positive attention to your shop and your wonderfully whimsical creations!
    Go for it!

    ReplyDelete