BOO!beloobie Banner

BOO!beloobie Banner

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Some early Christmas Cheer, Snowman style!



I know it's only end September, but I just couldn' resist!  This little guy is called Slushy, and he's the latest and first Christmas addition to the BOO!beloobie family.




I sketched him, and then I produced and designed the pattern, but I never thought he would turn out exactly as I envisioned him, and I'm chuffed, really chuffed!




I wanted to share him with all you lovely people, as he is already for sale at my Etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/listing/82717075/boobeloobie-slushy-the-snowman-in-red Go and have a look, there lot's of new little critters on the way as well. 



Here's some hints as to what you can expect next!  One oinks, one moo's a lot, there some clucking, and some hooting, and there might even be some waddling as well!

I'll keep you guys posted!

Happy days

1 comment:

  1. He's SO cute! It's hard to think about Christmas already, but the time is going so fast that I'm sure it will be here before I realize it.

    ReplyDelete